Hakko 250 Litre Per Minute Air Pump
Ensuring your pond is properly aerated is important if you wish to keep fish but also for nutrient control and making sure the beneficial bacteria in the water is supported so that aquatic weed, algae and sludge don’t take over. The Hakko 250 Litre Per Minute Air Pump provides efficient aeration for ponds and dams up to 90,000L.
- Add more oxygen to your water.
- Improve water quality.
- Quiet operation.
- Decreases the severity and frequency of algal blooms and aquatic weed outbreaks.
- Helps keep fish happy and healthy.
- Suitable for ponds and dams up to 90,000L
- Great for water bodies up to 2m deep.
- Max flow of 402lpm / 14.2cfm
- Low maintenance – completely oil free, just keep the air filters clean or replace them when needed.
- Built in overload, surge protection and automatically switches off if the unit overheats.
- Built to last – made of durable materials and of high quality components.
- The compressor sits by power in a covered, weatherproof area with air hose leading from it to diffusers in the pond.
VIDEO: Dam Helpful Tutorials – How To Attach Air Hose To Your Diffuser – Connecting Your Dam Aeration (Video shows how to connect weighted air hose to MDB11)
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 1/2″ – Self-weighted air hose is ideal for sub-surface aeration systems as it won’t end up floating about on the surface of your pond. 1/2″ is the recommended size hose for this compressor.
- Matala 4 Valves Heavy Duty Air Manifold with 1/2″ Barb – This manifold allows you to easily connect hose to your compressor with the option of running up to four airlines from it.
- Matala MDB11 Fine Bubble Membrane Disc Diffuser – The perfect way to get all that air your compressor is pumping into your pond or dam. Up to three MDB11 diffusers can be paired with this pump.
Smaller Hakko Pumps are also available for those with lower aeration needs.
If you are unsure what size pump you require, please fill out a contact form and one of our friendly expert staff members will be happy to help.