Hakko 60 Litre Per Minute Air Pump
The Hakko Air Pump is a high quality, low maintenance, sub-surface aeration solution designed to increase the oxygen levels in pond and helps to improve overall water quality. The Hakko 60 Litre Per Minute Air Pump is suitable for ponds up to 22,500L.
- Add more oxygen to your water.
- Improve water quality.
- Quiet operation.
- Decreases the severity and frequency of algal blooms and aquatic weed outbreaks.
- Helps keep fish happy and healthy.
- Suitable for ponds up to 22,500L
- Great for water bodies up to 2m deep.
- Max flow of 98lpm / 3.5cfm
- Low maintenance – completely oil free, just keep the air filters clean or replace them when needed.
- Built in overload, surge protection and automatically switches off if the unit overheats.
- Built to last – made of durable materials and of high quality components.
- The compressor sits by power in a covered, weatherproof area with air hose leading from it to diffusers in the pond.
- Hakko Air Pump Stand for Hakko 40, 60 & 80 – This stand allows the easy installation of your Hakko 120 on a wall or other flat, vertical surface.
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 3/8″ – Self-weighted air hose is ideal for sub-surface aeration systems as it won’t end up floating about on the surface of your pond. 3/8″ is the recommended size hose for this compressor.
- Matala 2 Valves Heavy Duty Air Manifold with 3/8″ Barb – This manifold allows you to easily connect hose to your compressor with the option of running one or two airlines from it.
- Matala MDB11 Fine Bubble Membrane Disc Diffuser – The perfect way to get all that air your compressor is pumping into your pond. A single MDB11 can be connected to this compressor.
You should select the MDB11 if your pond has a simple design.
- WaterTreats Glass Bonded Silica Fine Pore Airstone – These WaterTreats Glass Bonded Silica Airstones have a max output of 1.5cfm. Up to two of these airstones may be connected to this compressor.
- Matala 4 Valves Heavy Duty Air Manifold with 3/8″ Barb – This manifold allows you to easily connect hose to your compressor with the option of running one or two airlines from it.
- WaterTreats Glass Bonded Silica Fine Pore Airstone – These WaterTreats Glass Bonded Silica Airstones have a max output of 0.75cfm. Up to four of these airstones may be connected to this compressor.
We recommend choosing this option if your pond has a complex design.
- Hakko 60 & 80 Diaphragm set – Over time the working components of your compressor may require replacing. Diaphragm sets make the application of your replacement parts simple and easy.
- Hakko Magnet set for Hakko 60 & 80 – If you a diaphragm requires replacing, it is a good idea to replace your magnet set at the same time to ensure maximum functionality and ease of maintenance.
- Hakko 60L & 80L Air Filter Pads – Regularly replacing your air filter pads ensures optimal performance.
- Hakko Filter Cover Packing – To help ensure your new filter pads fit happily.
Other Hakko Pumps are also available for those with different aeration needs.
If you are unsure what size pump you require, please fill out a contact form and one of our friendly expert staff members will be happy to help.