Matala MD310 – 12″ Fine Bubble Membrane Diffuser Disc
Fine Bubble Diffuser Discs are the ideal way to diffuse air from your sub-surface aeration system into your lake or dam.
This product is a single, self weighted 12″ diffuser disc.
- Fine bubble diffusion is the most effective way to aerate with a sub-surface aeration system.
- Super low maintenance diffuser disc.
- Non-clogging design – the design allows the diffuser disc to stay cleaner for longer and helps prevent clogging.
- Disc is fixed to a durable polypropylene base which can be easily connected to air hose.
- Intelligent operation – when air is running through the diffuser disc, the membrane opens, if the air is stopped, the membrane closes.
- Tear resistant design.
- Super strong – these diffusers are heavy duty, commercial grade discs so they’ll stand up to whatever you throw at them.
- Low back pressure – efficient air flow with minimal back pressure on the air compressor helps protect your system.
- One 12″ Fine Bubble Membrane Diffuser Discs.
- Clamp for attaching your diffuser to air hose.
The diffuser is to be used with a suitable compressor system.
Your new diffuser disc is self weighted, simply attach it to your air hose and place it where you want it.
A clamp is included so that you can easily attach your diffuser disc to the air hose running from your compressor.
We suggest the use of weighted air hose to avoid having spaghetti looking noodles floating all around the surface of your water body.
Pond Aeration + Video: Why Is It Important To Have Oxygen In My Pond? And How Can I Get It?
Dam Aeration: Why Do I Need Aeration?
Want the Rolls Royce system? Check out this project video on Vertex Sub-Surface Aeration.
Please note that the diffuser needs to be paired with the appropriate air compressor for your situation. If you are unsure which compressor you require, please fill out a contact form or give us a call on 1300 005 670 for assistance.
Depending on the diameter and length you require, we suggest selecting your air hose from the below options:
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 3/8″ – per metre
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 3/8″ – 30.48m Roll
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 1/2″ per meter
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 1/2″ – 30.48m Roll
You can view the product brochure for Matala Self-Weighted Air Hose here.
If you’re hunting extra protection for your compressor or air pump, we suggest connecting a check valve to your diffuser prior to attaching hose. Check valves are marked to show which direction air is able to flow through them, please install your check valve with the arrows pointing towards the diffuser.
The Fine Bubble Membrane Diffuser Disc is a commercial grade product. This means that in addition to ponds, dams and other residential water bodies, it is also suitable for application in:
- Wastewater Systems
- Food Processing Plants
- And More
To receive advice for larger and/or commercial water bodies, please contact our sister company, Water Quality Solutions.