Matala Filter Media – Black Full Sheet
- Most coarse media of the 4 types – less dense
- Used for filtering out and processing large organic particles such as leaves, clumps of algae, seed pods ect
- The material allows for beneficial bacteria to grow on it – helps to consume organic materials that may otherwise inflate nutrient levels outside of ideal limits
- Won’t clog when correctly used – easily cleared by shaking off debris and washing with water (preferably pond water so not to destroy the beneficial bacteria)
- Adding additional layers will begin to trap smaller particles
- Durable and effect biological filter media that can be cut up to suit your filter or other application where filtration is required
- Discount pricing may be applied where this grade media is purchased in packs of 5 – please contact us for pricing
While this product is out of stock, we suggest that you purchase two half sheets of black filter media instead.
Please contact us directly to arrange a discount on half sheets to match the price of a full sheet.