Matala Hakko 25LP Linear Diaphragm Air Pump
The new and improved Hakko 25 air compressor is a sub-surface aeration system designed to increase the oxygen levels in pond and helps to improve overall water quality. The Hakko 25LP Liner Diaphragm Air Pump is suitable for ponds up to 9,000L.
- Add more oxygen to your water.
- Improve water quality.
- Quiet operation.
- Decreases the severity and frequency of algal blooms and aquatic weed outbreaks.
- Helps keep fish happy and healthy.
- Suitable for ponds up to 9,000L
- Great for water bodies up to 2m deep.
- Max flow of 31lpm / 1.1cfm
- Low maintenance – completely oil free, just keep the air filters clean or replace them when needed.
- Built in overload, surge protection and automatically switches off if the unit overheats.
- Built to last – made of durable materials and of high quality components.
- The compressor sits by power in a covered, weatherproof area with air hose leading from it to diffusers in the pond.
- Matala Self Weighted Air Hose 3/8″ – Self-weighted air hose is ideal for sub-surface aeration systems as it won’t end up floating about on the surface of your pond. 3/8″ is the recommended size hose for this compressor.
- Matala 2 Valves Heavy Duty Air Manifold with 3/8″ Barb – This manifold allows you to easily connect hose to your compressor with the option of running one or two airlines from it.
- Matala MDB11 Fine Bubble Membrane Disc Diffuser – The perfect way to get all that air your compressor is pumping into your pond.
- WaterTreats Silica Glass Med Pore Airstone – Those looking to have two diffusers within their pond should purchase the WaterTreats Silica Glass Airstones.
- 2pc Hakko 25 Diaphragm set – Over time the working components of your compressor may require replacing. Diaphragm sets make the application of your replacement parts simple and easy.
- Hakko Magnet set for Hakko 25 – If you a diaphragm requires replacing, it is a good idea to replace your magnet set at the same time to ensure maximum functionality and ease of maintenance.
- Hakko Linear Diaphragm Air Pump (pack of 3) Filter for Inlet HK25 – It is recommended that you replace your inlet filter every three months.
- Hakko 25LP & 40LP Air Filter Pads – Regularly replacing your air filter pads ensures optimal performance.
Larger Hakko Pumps are also available for those with higher aeration needs.
If you are unsure what size pump you require, please fill out a contact form and one of our friendly expert staff members will be happy to help.