Messner Eco X2 – 7500 Filtration/Waterfall Pump
The Messner Eco X2 Filtration/Waterfall pump range are our top recommendation for pond pumps.
These versatile units come with a five year warranty and help save the environment, and your back pocket, thanks to their super low power consumption.
The Eco X2 – 7500 pumps approximately 120 litres of water per minute.
All Messner pumps offer best in class quality, use standard 230V mains power and will last for years to come.
Unlike pumps marketed as ‘Engineered in Germany’ (read: Made in China), Messner pumps have been engineered and made in Germany since the 70’s. This family owned company takes great pride in their products and it shows through their class leading quality.
- Super low power consumption.
- Industry leading five year warranty.
- Can be configured to have a top or side opening depending on your preference.
- Suited to installation in or out of the pond.
- Suitable for pairing with any pond filter that has an appropriate flow rate.
- Can be used to power large waterfalls and boost the aesthetics of your pond.
- This unit can be used with both a filter and waterfall simultaneously if pond volume allows and everything is correctly configured.
- Max flow rate of 122lpm / approximately 7300lph.
- Max head of 4.0m
- 75W power consumption.
- IP 68 rated submersible pump.
- Suited to depths of up to 2m.
- Features an energy saving patented impeller.
- Highly efficient operation.
- Coarse filter basket that can pass 8mm soft solids – this makes the Eco X2 range ideal for removing waste from your water and sending it through your pond filtration system.
- Easy to open cage.
- 32mm inlet and outlet suited to use with graduated fittings.
- Biosteps 10 Biological Pond Filter
- Nitrifying Bacteria
- Pump Defenders – If you would prefer that your new pump live outside of its cage, we suggest pairing it with a Matala Pump Defender to ensure it is protected.
For assistance sizing up the right pump for your pond, please fill out a contact form or call us on 1300 005 670.