Matala 9″ Fine Bubble Membrane Diffuser Disc Plus Single Base – MDB11
- Introduce oxygen into the water – sub-surface aeration option
- Commercial grade diffuser – used to aerate ponds, dams, lagoons, waste-water systems, food processing plants, aquaculture and more!
- The weighted diffusers sit at the bottom of the pond and are linked to a suitable compressor by weighted air hose
- The unit includes a heavy-duty base which is to be weighted down with rock and a 9″ disc covered in a strong EPDM rubber membrane which is securely fixed to the weighted base. A clamp is included so that the diffuser can be secured to the air hose.
- Clever design of the rubber membrane means that when air is running through them they open and when air is stopped, the slits close off. This means the slits resist tearing and stay cleaner for longer
- Low back pressure – efficient air flow with minimal back pressure on the air compressor