Matala EzBio 11 Pre-Filter Single Core
Matala EzBio Pre-Filters provide protection for your pond pump, helps your biological filter do its thing and increase the population levels of beneficial bacteria in your pond.
- Captures materials and prevents clogging of your pump.
- Extends the life of your pump.
- Protects all manners of pond pump.
- Suits any pump that has a comparable flow rate.
- Easy to clean – just shake off the muck and rinse in a bucket of pond water
- Increase beneficial bacteria levels within your pond – they love to grow on this type of material.
- Improve overall water quality in smaller ponds.
- Scalable design to increase filtration.
- For singular installation, simply slide your EzBio Pre-Filter over an inner slotted pipe, the attached barbed hose tail fitting will allow you to connect to different hose sizes.
- For installation of multiple EzBio Pre-Filters together, slot units together end to end (there are appropriate connections within the centre of each unit for this) and follow above instructions for attaching to a pond pump or hose.
- EzBio Pre-Filters are suitable for inline and end of line installation and can be placed at any distance from the pump.
- Made of Matala Filter Media – processes organic particles, will not clog when properly maintained and can act as biological filtration.
- Measures 11cm x 20cm
- Max Flow of 10,000 litres per hour when used as a pre-filter
- Max flow of 5,000 litres per hour if used as a biological filter